Oral Exam Recap

Oral Exam Recap

par Carole GUESSE,
Nombre de réponses : 0
Happy New Year everyone! 

I wanted to give you a recap of what's going to happen in the oral exam, since it's still unclear to some of you: 

1. Mock job interview: I'll be acting as the hiring manager and ask you questions (potentially some of the questions you have listed in your portfolio). 
  2. Vocabulary questions: you'll have to explain 3 words or expressions seen in class (part of the corporate jargon list, the annoying buzzwords list, the 10 things corporate culture need to get right list) 
  3. Short conversation on a topic seen in class (e.g. English as a common language, (annoying) corporate language, the evolution of the job market, job hunting and new technologies, corporate culture, well-being in the workplace, toxic behaviours...). There's no wrong answers here, the focus is on how well you're able to speak English. 
The exam should last about 15 minutes per student. The schedule is available in our Learn space. There is no pre-determined order but feel free to establish one with the students taking the exam on the same day. As long as there's always at least one student by the door ready to take the exam, I'm good!

If you have any question left, please post them here so everyone can seen them! :)